Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013 most memorable place VATICAN


It's like a dream for me to visit this country.
How come a young girl like me can go pass half of the world to visit Vatican? and even i just got there only for 2-3 hours, I won't even forget the feeling when i get there. Happy, proud, touch, all mixed together. The building is very beautiful. Even if i'm still thinking that the most beautiful church is Sagrada Familia, but the feeling when I got there is different. I even cried when i prayed inside this church. I'm not a religious person, to tell the truth. But the situation inside touched me.


 First impression about St. Peter Basilica is roman's building. In front of the building there's a large St Peter Square. Unfortunately, the church already became somekind of attraction place. It was very crowded inside the Basilica. Well, me also was a tourist although. ^_^
But still i can't stop feeling touched inside the Chapel.

2 comments:

  1. Ah bangunan nya cakep banget :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, keren banget bangunannya.. berasa jaman2 romawi dlu gtu.. hehe

      Delete